What We Believe
- The Scriptures are the inspired Word of God; the only basis for our faith and fellowship.
- The One True God, ETERNAL EXISTENT in three Persons. God The Father, God The Son and The Holy Spirit.
- The fall and deprivation of mankind, necessitating redemption through the Blood of Jesus Christ.
- The Salvation of Mankind is through the Redeeming Work of Jesus Christ and the Regenerative Work of the Holy Spirit. Sanctification is seen as an act of separation from that which is evil.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit - Acts 2:4; 10:44 and 19:1-6.
- Restitution for past wrongs where possible.
- The Ordinance of the Church, the Lord's Supper and Water Baptism.
- The Church Universal, both visible and invisible.
- The Ministry, divinely called and scripturally ordained as that approved of Almighty God.
- Divine healing as provided by the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Rapture ushering all believers into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, and the second advent of the Lord Jesus Christ when He will physically land on the earth.
- The Millennial Reign of Christ.
- The Final Judgment.
- The New Heaven and Earth.
For more information about our work or services, or to take part in our next deliverance program, please contact us today.